I’m looking forward to a relaxing, fun weekend — but, this week wasn’t too shabby. I did get to see neat things on the internet! Here’s a rundown of my favorite things online this week…join me, won’t you?
1. I was entirely too excited to read that Our Debut Album will be a new monthly podcast. Every episode, Dave Shumka and Graham Clark from Stop Podcasting Yourself will try to write a hit song in 45 minutes. Subscribe, people!
2. DorkDisco on Etsy is selling a Nick Cave brooch AND a Jarvis Cocker brooch…both my 90s music crushes represented in glorious shrink plastic.
3. In awe of this beautiful embroidery inspired by the Japanese Kintsugi technique of repairing broken vases by artist Charlotte Bailey.
4. I’m a rebel, Dottie…and I love this Pee Wee Herman shirt.
5. Feeling inspired by this face quilting tutorial.
6. Four words – Enchanted Forest Wooden Ring. Unf!
That’s all I got. What’s been floating your proverbial boat this week?