Ooooo-eeee-oooooh! Wishing you all a spooky, ooky, kooky, and creepy Friday the 13th! I haunted the distant corners of the world wide web this week, to bring you the very best it has to offer.
1. Only 1% of lead movie roles go to Asian actors, which led to the #StarringJohnCho phenomenon. John Cho starring in movies like The Avengers or Jurassic World? Yes, please! Get on this, Hollywood.
2. Love this kid’s vintage Apple computer collection. I remember so many of those computers!
3. You know how much I adore a succulent, so I am all about these fanciful cactus wool felt brooches by hanaletters on Etsy.
4. Stop everything and watch this tiny kitten – named Mac N’Cheez – walk for the first time with a LEGO wheelchair.
5. Okay, here’s my nod to Friday the 13th. A scary link to the Polygraph database that contains 2,000 screenplays, broken down by gender and age. SPOILER ALERT: White dudes say EVERYTHING in movies.
6. Finally, I just thought this was a really cool idea. A candle with scents “meant to enhance your listening experience of some of your favorite albums.”
Did you see anything wonderful online this week? Let me know in the comments!